LOWER BACK PAIN
NECK AND SHOULDER PAIN
Lower back pain or neck and shoulder pain is a common problem for many people today. At Fox Valley Health & Rehabilitation we successfully treat these conditions on a daily basis to try to alleviate lower back pain, neck or shoulder pain.
Even if our patients have already had physical therapy, chiropractic or even surgery, to try to alleviate their lower back pain, neck and shoulder pain, we are often able to provide the relief they are looking for.
3 Reasons why we are so successful treating lower back pain, neck and shoulder pain:
We utilize safe and proven therapies to get you out of pain fast.
We know that cookie-cutter therapy programs will not benefit everyone.
We understand the need to address the underlying problem(s) that led to the lower back pain, neck and shoulder pain condition in the first place.
Let's face it, this is probably not the first time you have ever had a problem with your back, neck or shoulder. More than 90% of our patients have had the current problem or a similar problem in the past. If this is the first time you have had lower back pain & neck and shoulder pain, this is an excellent opportunity to get the problem addressed now. Failure to treat the underlying problem leads to future episodes of pain and degeneration of the tissues involved including loss of cartilage, tendon damage and arthritic bone changes.
Therapies we may utilize to treat lower back pain or neck and shoulder pain include:
- Spinal Decompression for lower back pain, bulging or herniated discs and degenerated discs.
- Brain-Based Therapy to address underlying neurological dysfunction and improve joint stability and control.
- Oxygen Therapy to increase the speed of healing and improve neurological function.
- Bowen Therapy to treat chronic muscle patterns.
- Physical Therapy to address weak muscles and improve nerve-muscle function.
- Chiropractic to address problems with joint movement and alignment (we offer traditional chiropractic as well as a "no-cracking" method).
- Physiotherapy treatments that include therapeutic ultrasound, electrical stimulation and TENS therapy for lower back pain & neck and shoulder pain control.
- Nutrition counseling may be required reduce chronic inflammation in the joints, optimize blood sugar levels, provide tissue-healing nutrients required by cells and create an environment where the body can repair damaged tissues. Nutritional counseling is provided by a board certified clinical nutritionist.
We take a very unique approach when treating chronic lower back pain or neck and shoulder pain.
Using the techniques above, we have helped countless patients feel better and improve their quality of life.
Are you ready to start feeling better?
We are here to help you now.
Contact our office (630) 882-8909 to set up an appointment today or request a FREE information packet.